Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What does an elephant say??

Nicole told me the other day that Isey can tell you what an elephant says, so I had to try it out the other day and I have to say it was the greatest thing!  I started out with...
"Isey, how big are you?"
Instantly, her arms went up and we all said "SOOOO BIG!"  She clapped her hands together...  I then said,
"What does a dog say?"
"ARF".
"What does a cat say?"
"Meow".
"What does a duck say?"
"Quack-Quack"
"What does an elephant say?"

Here's her answer:



Isey's just kickin' back here:  Her shirt has pizza sauce on it!  She LOVES her pizza!
Isey loves the little doll stroller she got from Great-Great Aunt Shirley.   We had to remove the little tray so she could sit in it...the funny thing is, she now wants us to put it back on when she is sitting in it!!  Oh yes, 2 different socks...Her choice!!  At least they match her outfit!


Isey is so adorable in her TinkerBell pajamas. 

Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment