Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The fun doesn't stop!!

Giddyup Mommy!!


 


I guess you can't really tell in this picture, but Isey is standing on our coffee table in a pair of my heels.  I did get her down...immediately after I snapped a picture!





She can drive the hummer now!  She was a little jerky as she was learning to keep her foot pressed on the pedal, but she thought that was pretty funny too.



Isey found a little notebook...I gave her a pen and she sat down and started writing.  She sat in that chair for quite a while scribbling.
My newest Great Nephew - Lincoln with Daddy

Landry turns ONE on April 27th!!
Happy Birthday Landry!


This was Landry's cake!  So cute and it looks very yummy!




1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics of Isey - love the hummer. And I LOVE the pic of Barry & Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete