Monday, January 31, 2011

Just say "Nooooooooo"

(In case you didn't know, you can click on the pictures if you want to see them a little bit bigger...)

Lately, Isebelle's favorite word has been "Nooooooo".

"Isey, should we change your diaper?"   Noooooooooo.
"Oh, is your diaper dry?"    Noooooooo.

When she was 1st learning to say it, she would say "nnnnnnnnoooooooooo".  She doesn't hold the N quite so long now, but still likes to drag it out every now and then.

I'll have to get some video of this one of these days...


I have been  able to get her to say "Cheese"..as such. 
It was more like "Cheeeee", but I got her to look
at the camera and smile!


She came over by me so when the flash went off it really washed out her face, but look at her BLUE eyes!

I'm not sure what she was doing here, but it's an interesting "action" shot...
I just love her smile!  Look at all those teeth!!  She was having a lot of fun standing in a 5 gallon bucket here.  Brett was rocking the bucket like a swing.  
GREAT FUN!!

We got Isey a desk and chair this last weekend for $10 off of Craigslist!  She loves it!  She's got her paper and crayons all put where she wants them.  She doesn't want anything else on her desk..Brett tried to put a couple of things on the desk, but she just threw them off.
Here she is sitting at her desk and "writing"...looks like she's going to be left handed!

I had created a ramp for a couple of her Monster Trucks (Monster Mutt and Scarlet Bandit) that Brett had gotten for her.  I had the Monster trucks going down the ramp, then I took one of her little people and had it slide down and said "weeeeeee" as it was sliding down.  This prompted her to get up and straddle the board to slide down it herself!  I wish I would have gotten a picture of that!  It cracked me up!!  I am now on the hunt for a slide and think I have found one in Richfield for $8 that I will hopefully pick up this week.  I'm sure I'll post a picture or 2 after I get that!

No comments:

Post a Comment